Manifest season 4 is almost upon us, and we are (im)patiently waiting for the popular supernatural drama’s fourth and final season to arrive! After moths of waiting, Netflix finally confirmed the first half of the 20-episode season will make its landing on Nov. 4, 2022!
Thanks to our interview with leading man Josh Dallas, the Ben actor provided some tidbits on what we can expect to see in season 4. That includes the story picking up two years from where season 3 left off. A devastated Ben continues to mourn his wife and search for his kidnapped daughter, Eden. Consumed by his grief, he stepped down from being co-captain of the lifeboat. This leaves the all the responsibility on Michaela, which is difficult as the passengers are being closely monitored by the government.
As the death date draws closer, a mysterious passenger arrives with a package for Cal that changes everything they know about Flight 828. And it will prove to be the key to unlocking the secret of the Callings.
Right now we’ll definitely take as many details as we can ahead of Manifest season 4 part 1, and that includes the episode titles!
Manifest season 4 episode titles
According to What’s On Netflix and a Twitter thread from @SaveManifest, these are the following titles of the first 10 episodes in order. Though keep in mind, Netflix has not confirmed the episode titles yet:
- Episode 1, “Touch-And-Go” – written by series creator Jeff Rake and Simran Baidwan
- Episode 2, “All Call” – written by Laura Putney and Darika Fuhrmann
- Episode 3, “High Flight” – written by Margaret Easley and MW Cartozian Wilson
- Episode 4, “Go-Around” – written by Matt K. Turner and Ezra W. Nachman
- Episode 5, “Squawk” – written by Simran Baidwan and Sumerah Srivastav
- Episode 6, “Relative Bearing” – written by Laura Putney and Ryan Martinez
- Episode 7, “Romeo” – written by Ezra W. Nachman and Darika Fuhrmann
- Episode 8, “Full Upright & Locked Position” – written by Matt K. Turner and Jimmy Blackmon
- Episode 9, “Rendezvous” – written by MW Cartozian Wilson and Sumerah Srivastav
- Episode 10, “Inversion Illusion” – written by Jeff Rake and Margaret Easley
SpoilerTV also shared what could possibly be the titles of a couple of the Manifest season 4 part 2 episodes. We say possibly because neither the Manifest team nor Netflix have confirmed or released these names. But SpoilerTV’s information is usually correct. We’ve shared them below:
- “Fata Morgana”
- “Final Descent”
“Final Descent” sounds like the potential title of the series finale. After all, this whole story started with a flight so it would make sense for it to end that way too. We’re just so ready to get those answers on why the passengers get callings, and what really happened on Flight 828!
What do you think the potential titles mean? Do you have any theories? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
Manifest seasons 1 to 3 are now streaming on Netflix.